Missing Lost Tax Bill


What would you like to do?

Obtaining a Replacement Bill information



I Did Not Receive or I Have Lost The 2016 Tax Bill

Tax bills for 2016 will be mailed out on July 1, 2016.

One replacement bill will be provided to the taxpayer/property owner free of charge. Additional replacement bills or duplicate bills are $5 per property.

Mortgage companies/Settlement companies must send written requests for bill copies to the Upper Darby School District Tax Office.  Payment of $5 per bill must be included with the request.

Last modified on Thursday, 02 June 2016 12:51
back to top