The Upper Darby School District welcomes you and your children to our school community.
Registration for Students New to the District (including Kindergarten)
Kindergarten Registration for the 2017-18 School Year is now under way!
Our registration is now online. This information should be completed prior to coming to the registration office with your documents. Check with your local library if you do not have a computer available. The local libraries are:
Sellers Memorial Branch Municipal Branch Primos Branch
76 S. State Road 501 Bywood Avenue 409 Ashland Avenue
Upper Darby, PA 19082 Upper Darby, PA 19082 Primos, PA 19018
610-789-4440 610-734-7649 610-622-8091
First: Please click on the link below to begin creating your login and password:
Second: The forms listed below must be completed by hand and presented to our registrars in the Central Registration Office, 601 N. Lansdowne Avenue, Drexel Hill, PA (next to the Upper Darby High School gymnasium). Regular office hours are 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM, though hours are subject to change in the summer and during peak periods. Please print and complete the forms that apply by clicking the links below.
- Statement of Previous Disciplinary Action (not necessary for kindergarten)
- Request for Release of Records (not necessary for kindergarten)
- Support Affidavit (for students who are living with someone other than a parent and are not a foster student. With proper identification the registrar can notarize this form.)
- Multiple Occupancy (for students whose family is residing with another family. Parent must present 2 proofs of residency along with the homeowner/lessee requirements listed below. With proper identification and both parties present the registrar can notarize these forms.)
- Foster Students (no additional form to be completed but an agency letter is required.)
- Displaced Families (please contact our homeless liaison: 610-352-2400 ext. 2506)
In addition to the forms above, the Parent/Guardian Provides (registration cannot be processed without these documents):
- Proof of child's birth (birth certificate, hospital certificate, baptismal certificate, passport are all acceptable) NOTE: children must be 5 years of age by Aug. 31 to begin kindergarten.
- Immunization records (Click the following link for Immunization Requirements)
- Documentation of family residence:
- A copy of the deed, current township/county tax bill, current mortgage statement or a copy of the fully executed/signed lease with the landlord’s name and contact information
- A current utility bill (gas, electric, oil, water, phone or cable)
- Parent/Guardian Identification: Driver’s License or Passport
- IEP and evaluation report, if applicable
Parent/Guardian also provides the following health forms (required by PA School Health Law):
- Report of Physical Examination (grades k/1, 6, and 11)
- Report of Dental Examination (grades k/1, 3, and 7)
Our registration office is located at the Upper Darby High School. 601 N. Lansdowne Avenue, Drexel Hill, PA 19026. Hours of Operation are Monday - Friday from 7:30AM to 3:00PM. Please arrive no later than 2:30PM to complete your registration process. If you have any questions regarding registration, please call the Registration Office at 610-352-2400.
PLEASE BE ADVISED by completing your registration online you are certifying that the information provided is correct and realize tuition is required if the residency information is false. If the District determines that (a) you have supplied false information to the District and/or (b) the information that you provided ceases to be true and you have failed to inform the District of the change in circumstances prior to or at the time the change occurred, then in addition to or in lieu of civil proceedings for collection of nonresidential tuition and/or exclusion proceedings, the District may refer the matter to appropriate law enforcement officials and/or initiate a private criminal complaint against you for unsworn falsification to authorities, theft of services and/or any other applicable criminal offense.
Additional Kindergarten Registration Information For the 2017-2018 School Year
Child must be five years of age by August 31, 2017.
Please register your child/children early to avoid the long lines and any delay in starting school. You can, beginning January 2017, register your child for kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year. Registration must be completed online (see link above) and all documentation above must be presented to our registrars. In addition to visiting the Central Registration Office, parents may visit their home schools on the evening date listed below to complete the registration process using computers in our school buildings. All evening hours for home school registrations are 5:30 - 7:30 PM. No appointment at the home school is necessary. All required documentation must be presented during the evening session or at the Central Registration Office in order to complete the registration process.
*If your child has not yet had a 5 year check up with their pediatrician, please contact your pediatrician to schedule an appointment since several required vaccines are typically administered at the 5 year check up. If the vaccines have not yet been administered at the time of registration, you can provide an appointment card indicating that your child has a scheduled appointment to receive the vaccines wtih a pediatrician and a complete physical form by the time the school year begins.
- Aronimink - March 7, 2017
- Bywood - March 9, 2017
- Garrettford - March 14, 2017
- Highland Park - March 16, 2017
- Hillcrest - March 21, 2017
- Primos - March 29, 2017
- Stonehurst - April 4, 2017
- Westbrook Park - April 6, 2017
- Central Registration Office - April 18, 2017