Bus Drivers Wanted
The Upper Darby School District Transportation Department is accepting applications for safe, responsible, and professional school bus drivers.
- Minimum of 4.5 hours a day
- Public Pension (PSERS)
- Additional hour opportunities for trips and during the summer
- Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Sick days
- Union membership
- Starting with credentials: $19.00/hr.
- Past 90 days probation: $21.00/hr.
- 2-year anniversary: $22.00/hr.
- 3- year anniversary: $23.00/hr.
New bus drivers are trained in-house by our instructors. Licensed bus drivers, please be able to provide your current driving credentials at the time of your interview.
Click here to apply for open positions throughout the whole school district! Please visit Human Resources Department for more information about the application process for external applicants and internal applicants.