Practice & Meet Calendar
Remind Sign Up
- Our class code for Remind is @bhtrack.
- Practice is mandatory.
- Practice starts at 3pm every day.
- Any athlete who misses workouts before a meet will not attend the upcoming meet.
- You must notify Ms. Rush or Mr. Butler if you know you will miss practice.
- A note is needed to excuse an absence.
- Academics come first.
- Stay after school to get extra help from a teacher.
- See your teachers to make up missing work.
- Come late to practice with a pass signed by a teacher.
- Check your grades online.
- Only athletes that are passing their academic classes may attend track meets.
- Athletes failing a class will need to complete make up work until they are passing.
- Weekly emails will be sent to your teachers about your grades and behavior.
- Inform Ms. Rush or Mr. Butler when you receive a detention from a teacher.
- Inform Ms. Rush or Mr. Butler when you receive a referral from an administrator.
- Remember that honesty is always best!
- Fighting can result in an immediate removal from the team.
- You are representing the team in and out of athletics, including the classroom, cafeteria and hallways.
- There is nothing you can do in this building that Ms. Rush & Mr. Butler won’t find out about. Think before you act!