Kindergarten Supply List
- School bag-large enough to hold folders, books & supplies
- Zipper Pencil case large enough to hold their own supplies (no boxes please)
- 3 large glue sticks
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 two-pocket folders (tip: the heavy-duty plastic folders tend to last all year)
- 2 black dry erase markers
- 1 sock (any color) to be used as an eraser on dry erase boards
- 1 individual bottle of hand sanitizer for your child’s personal use to be kept in school bag
- At least 1 extra face mask in a Ziploc bag to be kept in school bag
- 1 box of tissues for the class
- 1 container of Clorox wipes (if you can donate one to our class)
- 1 box of 20-25 Ziploc bags (We use gallon & quart sizes in the class)
- 1 pair of headphones in a Large Ziploc bag
- Pencils & Writing paper or a notebook to use for writing (Virtual Material)
**We suggest buying extra supplies to keep at home while there are school supply sales to replenish throughout the year (glue sticks, crayons...) or to be used at home while school is Virtual.
Please label all items with your child’s name.
All materials should be sent in on the first "in school" day!
Check out this website to get the best deals on school supplies!!!! https://www.passionforsavings.com/back-to-school/