REWARDS Plus Science
What is REWARDS Plus?
* Reading Excellence Word Attack and Rate Development Strategies
* A reading intervention program designed for intermediate and secondary students (grades 4-12). This program provides a proven strategy in which students can improve their fluency and increase their reading comprehension, while also focusing on vocabulary and writing.
Review lessons 1-6 are dedicated to reviewing the skills taught in REWARDS.
Application Lessons 1-15 – use before, during, and after reading strategies to improve students’ comprehension
- Energy & Matter Moving Through the Ecosystems
- Food Preservation
- The Cardiovascular System
- Heart Transplants
- Antoni van Leeumenhoek – The Father of Microbiology
- Rachel Carson, Famous Naturalist
- Deep-Sea Vents
- Tropical Rainforests
- Oil Spills