While your child is at home, here are some things to do with your child:
1. Read with your child
2. Ask your child to tell you a story
3. Login to "Schoology" and complete the daily Check for Understanding sections in each folder under ELA & Math. Math will have one "Check for Understanding" for Tuesday & one "Check for Understanding" on Thursday. ELA may have multiple "Check for Understanding" sections to complete on Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Be sure to check each folder.
4. Browse the suggested websites/resources on Schoology -I will post updates & messages daily
5. Play board games
6. Review flash cards (words, letters, addition/subtraction)
7. Make a craft
8. Take a walk
9. Sing songs
10. Help your child send an email to me to say hello!
As always, let me know if you have any questions!