Happy Monday, all!
This week we will seriously begin our study of fiction! We also look forward to developing a more robust vocabulary and refining basic writing skills using the Caught'ya stories. I will collect Reading Log 2 on Monday and hand out Reading Log 3 immediately after. This will be the last week for Reading Logs until after the Fiction Book Report is due.
* Review the Essential Question- Is coflict always bad?- and associated Vocabulary
* "The Wounded Wolf"- Multi Draft Reading
* Caught'ya #6
Tuesday, 10/1 (HOW IS IT OCTOBER???)
* "The Wounded Wolf"- Close Reading Workshop
* Caught'ya #7
* "The Wounded Wolf"- Independent Practice with Comprehension Bookmarks
* Caught'ya #8
* T-Shirt Book Report Instructions
* Wrap Up "The Wounded Wolf" Independent Practice
* Caught'ya #9
* Library Day to select a novel for the Book Report!! :)
Here's to a great week!