School-Wide Behavior Expectations:
- Demonstrates respect for self.
- Demonstrates respect for others.
- Demonstrates respect for property/materials.
- Works cooperatively.
- Works independently.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Follows school rules.
- Follows class rules.
- Demonstrates safety towards self and others.
Classroom Clip Chart:
- Students will move their clips up or down based on their behavior throughout the day.
- VG – Very Good
- Student has exemplary behavior and no referrals generated
- S – Satisfactory
- Student has generated up to 2 Tier 1/Tier 2 referrals or
- Student has not generated referrals and behavior meets expectations
- NI – Needs Improvement
- Student has generated 3 or more Tier1/Tier 2 referrals and/or 1 Tier 3/Tier 4 referrals