Degrees and Certifications:
Master's in Education
Hello and welcome to Ms. Hartman's teacher webpage! I teach 6th Grade Math at BHMS & 7th Grade at the UDSD Cyber Academy. I believe that EVERY student can succeed. BH, YOU KNOW! Stay Royal!
Tuesdays and Thursday after school in the library until 3:45, except on early dismissal days.
Contact Ms. Moscony (School Counselor) with any questions! email@example.com 610-626-9317 ext 4239
Often students ask how they can raise their grade. Here are the keys to being successful in my 6th Grade math class:
• Check the Home Access Center. Be sure to turn in any missing work!
• Arrive to class on time everyday prepared with textbook, math folder/notebook or binder and a few pencils.
• Complete the warm up and hand it in on Fridays for a grade.
• Pay attention during lessons to examples and complete the "Try Its". Ask questions if you don't understand.
• Complete practice in class. Ask questions if you don't understand.
• Complete homework assignments. Pay attention in class when we review it.
• Study for quizzes at least one week before quiz by reviewing notes and textbook.
• Practice at home! Utilize Pearson Realize, Study Island, Dreambox & Khan Academy.
Click here to access our beginning of year announcements! Includes scheduling info, etiquette and answers to FAQ.