If you/your child is absent, please email the BHMS attendance line:
Trouble accessing Savvas Realize? Try these steps:
- Clear cache and cookies
- Ensure mixed content is enabled https://support.
savvas.com/support/s/article/ How-to-display-mixed-content- with-Google-Chrome-Internet- Explorer-or-Firefox- 1408394589290
- Try using a different web browser when turning in the assignment to see if the issue can be replicated with another browser.
- Restart your chomebook!
If you are still having issues with your chromebook, you have to take it to the High School. They are there from Monday through Friday from 9-12 and 1-3.
Degrees and Certifications:
Master's in Education
Hello and welcome to Ms. Hartman's teacher webpage! I teach 6th Grade Math at BHMS & 7th Grade at the UDSD Cyber Academy. I believe that EVERY student can succeed. BH, YOU KNOW! Stay Royal!
Often students ask how they can raise their grade. Here are the keys to being successful in my 6th Grade math class:
• Check the Home Access Center. Be sure to turn in any missing work!
• Arrive to class on time everyday prepared with textbook, math folder/notebook or binder and a few pencils.
• Complete the warm up and hand it in on Fridays for a grade.
• Pay attention during lessons to examples and complete the "Try Its". Ask questions if you don't understand.
• Complete practice in class. Ask questions if you don't understand.
• Complete homework assignments. Pay attention in class when we review it.
• Study for quizzes at least one week before quiz by reviewing notes and textbook.
• Practice at home! Utilize Pearson Realize, Study Island, Dreambox & Khan Academy.