Degrees and Certifications:
Master's in Education
Hello and welcome to Ms. Hartman's teacher webpage! I teach 6th Grade Math at BHMS. I believe that EVERY student can succeed. BH, YOU KNOW!
Help keep Room 128 clean & healthy! Tissues & hand sanitizer donations are extremely appreciated!
Tuesdays and Thursday after school in the library until 3:45, except on early dismissal days.
Contact Ms. Moscony (School Counselor) with any questions! email@example.com 610-626-9317 ext 4239
Often students ask how they can raise their grade. Here are the keys to being successful in my 6th Grade math class:
• Arrive to class on time everyday prepared with textbook, math folder/notebook or binder and a few pencils.
• Complete the warm up and hand it in on Fridays for a grade.
• Pay attention during lessons to examples and complete the your turns. Ask questions if you don't understand.
• Complete practice in class. Ask questions if you don't understand.
• Complete homework at home and turn it in on Fridays for a grade.
• Study for quizzes at least one week before quiz by reviewing textbook examples, your turns and practice.