Degrees and Certifications:
Master's in Education
Hello and welcome to Ms. Hartman's teacher webpage! I teach 6th Grade Math at BHMS. I believe that EVERY student can achieve success. BH, YOU KNOW!
It's the end of the year... let's party!
If you're interested and willing to send in food for our party, please sign up below. I will send an email reminder a few days in advance. Thanks for helping us celebrate!
Kodiak Registry applications have been posted in the classroom. Students should try to complete the application prior to the last day of school. Students may hand in their applications after school on Wednesday June 12th. This year, you may submit your application electronically to Ms. Westrope by 3:00 PM on June 14th. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!
More info/application can be found here.
Tuesdays and Thursday after school in the library until 3:45, except on early dismissal days.
Contact Ms. Moscony (School Counselor) with any questions! email@example.com 610-626-9317 ext 4239
Often students ask how they can raise their grade. Here are the keys to being successful in my 6th Grade math class:
• Arrive to class on time everyday prepared with textbook, math folder/notebook or binder and a few pencils.
• Complete the warm up and hand it in on Fridays for a grade.
• Pay attention during lessons to examples and complete the your turns. Ask questions if you don't understand.
• Complete practice in class. Ask questions if you don't understand.
• Complete homework at home and turn it in on Fridays for a grade.
• Study for quizzes at least one week before quiz by reviewing textbook examples, your turns and practice.
Help keep Room 128 clean & healthy! Tissues & hand sanitizer donations are extremely appreciated!