Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Education from California University of PA MS in Education for Classroom Technology from Wilkes University MS in Education for Technology Education from California University of PA
Mrs. Diana Rickert
How to Access Google Classroom Instructions - This link has picture for ease of use.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser and go to Google.
- Click on “Sign In” in the upper left hand corner
- Your login is your student ID firstname.lastname@example.org and your password that you use to log into the computers in computer class. Here is an example:
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: 0PLO12YH
- Once you are signed in go to Google Classroom. The URL is https://classroom.google.com
- You will need to join the class using the class code that your teacher provides for you. Make sure to click that you are a student.
- Click on the Plus sign at the top left:
- Click “join class”
- Enter the class code given to you by your teacher.
- Now you should see the class on your dashboard.
- You are now logged in to google classroom and you should add it to your favorites by clicking on the star and name it “Google Classroom”