Degrees and Certifications:
B.S.Ed. in Secondary Education: English B.A. in Creative Writing M.A. in English: Writing, Teaching, and Criticism
Ms. S. Smith
Welcome: Spring 2018
Block 1: 112
Block 2: 108
Block 3: 108
Period 7: 108
Period 8: Lunch
Block 5: 259
For more information on course content and schedules, please head over to Schoology!
- Both parents and students have access to my courses through Schoology. Your login information for Schoology is your student email (IDemail@example.com) and network passord.
- Anything and everything that you could ever possibly need! On Schoology I post: all of our Do Now prompts, a semester overview of daily lessons and corresponding calendars, resources and study guides, and links to help you during the research paper process. If you miss class, you can refer to the Week in Review weekly notes where I summarize what we have done in class each day for the week.
- Some information will appear at the beginning of the semester, while some materials will appear as we move through the units. I will always let you know when I've added something new for reference.
- Each folder is titled and includes a description of what can be found inside. If you are having trouble locating any information, send me a message through email, Schoology, or Remind and I will help you find it!
- No one likes surprise assignments. I try to keep everything up to date so that you can plan ahead.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!