Degrees and Certifications:
B.M Music Education: West Chester University Currently pursuing a M.M in Music Education from Capital University
Welcome to Mr. McAllister's Music Room! This site is currently being updated for the 2018 - 2019 school year. Here you can find all information about our chorus program as well as the other music groups at Hillcrest. Practice tracks for all singing groups can also be found on this page. If you ever have any questions, please send me an email at email@example.com
Mr. McAllister's Music Notes: 10/29 - 11/2
Good evening all, here are the music notes for this week,
- We will have 2 performances for our winter season. The first will be on Friday December 7th at our In-School concert at Hillcrest, and the second will be on Monday December 10th at 7:00pm at the Upper Darby Performing Arts Center
- As we enter November, I would also like to review the dress policy for the PM performance on December 10th. (Singers will not need to dress up for the in-school performance)
- Boys: Black dress pants, White dress shirt, Black dress shoes, boys may also wear an OPTIONAL appropriate tie.
- Girls: Black dress pants OR long black skirt, white dress shirt, and black dress shoes.
- All students must perform in concert dress at the PM performance, students will not be permitted to perform in casual clothes. Please contact me if you have any questions about the concert dress.
Music Room Schedule:
Monday October 29th [B Day]
Tuesday October 30th [C Day]
- 5th Grade Chorus8:45am - 9:15am
Wednesday October 31st [D Day]
- Orchestra Please check Mr. Morris's Schedule
- Happy Halloween!
Thursday November 1st [A Day]
- Green & White Band 7:45am - 8:25am
- 4th Grade Chorus 8:45am - 9:15am
Friday November 2nd [B Day]
- Select Chorus 8:35am - 9:15am
Thank you and have a great week!