Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Samantha Zdun
Hello Welcome to Kindergarten - Room 100!!
My name is Samantha Zdun and I have been teaching Kindergarten at Primos for 11 years. Kindergarten is a year full of fun, learning, and growing and I am excited for the adventure each new school year brings!
I attended Neumann University where I received my Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood & Elementary Education in 2006 and then later returned to Neumann University to complete my Master's Degree in Elementary Education in 2018.
I grew up in Delaware County and continue to live in the area with my husband John and our two kids; JJ and Olivia. We love to travel (especially to Disney World!), play outside, have movie night, and visit with our family & friends.
Kindergarten Supply List 2020-2021
- School bag-large enough to hold folders, books & supplies
- Zipper Pencil case large enough to hold their own supplies (no boxes please)
- 3 large glue sticks
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 two-pocket folders (tip: the heavy-duty plastic folders tend to last all year)
- 2 black dry erase markers
- 1 sock (any color) to be used as an eraser on dry erase boards
- 1 individual bottle of hand sanitizer for your child’s personal use to be kept in school bag
- At least 1 extra face mask in a Ziploc bag to be kept in school bag
- 1 box of tissues for the class
- 1 container of Clorox wipes (if you can donate one to our class)
- 1 box of 20-25 Ziploc bags (We use gallon & quart sizes in the class)
- 1 pair of headphones in a Large Ziploc bag
- Pencils & Writing paper or a notebook to use for writing (Virtual Material)
**We suggest buying extra supplies to keep at home while there are school supply sales to replenish throughout the year (glue sticks, crayons...). Please label all items with your child’s name.
Please send in all materials on the first in school day! ☺