Online registration with FamilyID is now live for Fall Sports!
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID! FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking REGISTER NOW button (top right on desktop, below on mobile).
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons.
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account.
- If you already have a FamilyID account click Log In.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the information of the account owner, the parent/guardian:
- First and last names
- E-mail address
- Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your e-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation e-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested for each athlete. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.