UPPER DARBY SCHOOL DISTRICT
The Upper Darby School District Cyber Academy is proud to offer an online, virtual, asynchronous approach to education for the students and families in our community. There are a number of benefits to attending the Upper Darby Cyber Academy.
Here are just a few:
- Students will take classes in a fully online setting
- Students can work at their own pace to complete course work
- Students will graduate with an Upper Darby School District Diploma
- Students will be taught by PA Certified Teachers
- Students will receive a Chromebook to use for the program
- School counselors, psychologists and other support staff are available to help
- Technology support is available online, on the phone or in person
- Students can attend all extra-curricular activities. This includes, but is not limited to: sports, intramural, dances and proms, and clubs.
Upper Darby Cyber Academy will host brick and click sessions every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the Blended Learning Center from 1:00pm-3:00pm. The blended learning center is behind the Performing Arts Center at the Upper Darby High School.