Welcome to Upper Darby School District’s
Central Registration Office
As we look ahead to the beginning of the 2021/2022 school year, Upper Darby School District is planning for a full reopening of schools with 5 days of in-person instruction. Below is a brief description of the anticipated programming:
Kindergarten – ½ day Kindergarten program in-person 5 days a week. It is our belief that there is no replacement for in-person learning at the Kindergarten level. While we plan to encourage our youngest learners to attend in person, families who wish to remain virtual will be able to do so.
Elementary and Middle School – Full days of in-person learning for Elementary and Middle School Students. Again, it is our belief that there is no replacement for in-person learning at the elementary level. While we plan to encourage our youngest learners to attend in person, students who wish to remain virtual will be able to do so.
High School – In-person instruction 5 days a week. As with all other levels, students will have the opportunity to continue with synchronous* or asynchronous* instruction.
The following services may be completed online:
- new students who have never attended the Upper Darby School District
- change of address for existing Upper Darby School District students
- transportation only to private or charter schools
- re-entry for those who had attended an Upper Darby School District and are returning
Please be sure to check the appropriate box when completing your transaction.
The links to our online registration page, required documentation, and required forms (if needed) appears to the left.
Please complete the online portion and upload the required documents.
Once you complete and submit the online portion a representative from the Central Registration office will be in touch with you to confirm that your registration has been completed or to let you know what else is needed and assist you with completing the process.
If you are unable to upload, scan and/or forward a picture of the required documents, one of our registrars will discuss an alternative plan with you.
If you should have any questions, please contact Ed Monaghan, Supervisor of Central Registration. Mr. Monaghan may be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call 610.352.2400 ext. 2508.
*Definitions of Asynchronous and Synchronous Learning:
- Asynchronous Learning: When learners engage in online learning activities independently, at different times within the Upper Darby School District.
- Synchronous Learning: When learners engage in an online learning course at the same time (simultaneously) at home within the Upper Darby School District. Synchronous learning allows learners to interact with the instructor and other participants.