Welcome to Upper Darby School District’s Central Registration Office
Pre-Registration is now available for the 2023-2024 school year.
Be sure to choose
2023-2024 Online Student Pre-Registration
on our Link to Online Registration page to the left.
The following services may be completed online for the 2022-2023 school year:
- new students who have never attended the Upper Darby School District
- change of address for existing Upper Darby School District students
- transportation-only to private or charter schools re-entry for those who have attended an Upper Darby School District school and are returning
Please be sure to check the appropriate box when completing your transaction. The Upper Darby School District offers three (3) educational models for learning. You will be asked to choose one of the following models when completing a registration:
- In-Person: 5 days a week in the classroom with teacher and classmates
- Synchronous Learning: learners engage in an online learning course at the same time (simultaneously) at home within the Upper Darby School District. Synchronous learning allows learners to interact with the instructor and other participants.
- Asynchronous Learning: Learners engage in online learning independently and at different times within the Upper Darby School District. Please be sure to indicate the model you wish for your student.
The links to our online registration page, required documentation, and required forms (if needed) are located to the left of the screen. Please complete the online portion and upload the required documents. Once you complete and submit the online portion, a representative from the Central Registration office will be in touch with you to confirm that your registration has been completed or to let you know what else is needed and will assist you with completing the process. If you are unable to upload, scan and/or forward a picture of the required documents, one of our registrars will discuss an alternative plan with you.
If you have any questions, please contact Ed Monaghan, Supervisor of Central Registration. Mr. Monaghan may be reached by email: email@example.com or you may call 610.352.2400, ext. 2508.