Welcome to UDSD Athletics!
Winter Sports Round-up
Central League Champion Keito Shaw (113) qualified for the State Tournament in Hershey with a 5th place finish at Districts. Good luck on Thursday in the first round match.
4 wrestlers qualified for Regionals:
- Farhan Chowdhury (106)
- Kevin Kerwood (145)
- Patrick Kerwood (220)
- Clinton Madu (285)
At the Indoor State Championships...
- Kayla Thorpe placed 7th in the shot put with a personal best of 41'5.5"
- Siani Barnes placed 6th in the triple jump with a personal best of 37'1.75"
- The Girls 4x200 team of Ciara Hairston, Dominique Timmons, Lina Salami, and Michelle Ley ran a season-best time of 1:46.80, placing 12th in the state
- Gbarwho Flahn placed 8th in the 400
- The Boys 4x400 relay team of George Okyne, Aaron Williams, Gbarwho Flahn, and Christian McCaffrey placed fifth overall with a time of 3:24.57
The Boys 200 Free Relay (Carlo Constantine, Patrick Rankin, Kevyn Daly, and Hunter Youngblood) has qualified for District Championships this weekend!
Rylee Shanahan set a new school diving record for the 11 dive
Qualified for District 1 tournament, dropping out after playing Central Bucks West.
Jasmine Forrester Second Team All-Central.
Qualified for Nationals in Florida
2018-2019 Sports Registration Information
Registration for the 2018-2019 Spring Sports Season is open. Please go to our Sports Physicals & FamilyID page for more detailed instructions.
You MUST be registered for spring on FamilyID and have uploaded a copy of your physical there in order to start tryouts. Students without registrations or physicals are NOT ELIGIBLE to try out, practice, or compete.
If parents need any help with FamilyID registration, please call the Athletic Department at 610-622-7000 ex 2372. Students are welcome to drop by our office at any time.