Please continue to check this page for updates!
2020-21 Team Tryouts: Tentatively set for 12/7 - 12/9
Tryouts for this year's JV and Varsity teams will be held for girsl in 9th - 12th grade. Freshman players are strongly encouraged to tryout for JV/Varisty as any player who does not make JV or Varsity will then tryout for the Freshman team at a later date.
All Tryouts will be held from 3:30 - 5:30 pm PM in the main gym.
All players will be required to wear a mask at all times during the tryouts and will be pre-screened for Covid-19 symptoms prior to the start of the tryout.
All players who are interested in trying out for this years teams will be required to register for Winter Sports / Girls Basketball on Family ID and also ensure that they have their phyiscals completed. Any player who does not have their phyiscals and or Family ID completed will not be permitted to tryout.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Nick Liberio for more information.
Pre-Season Voluntary Workouts:
Update: 11/25/20: Pre-Season Workouts have concluded and there will be no further sessions scheduled.
Voluntary open gyms workouts have ended and all players interested in trying out for this year's team should focus on conditioning to be prepared for tryouts. Girls are encouraged to jog/run 2-4 miles per week and practice on their own to prepare for the tryouts.
Any girl who is attending Upper Darby High School this school year and who is interested in participating are welcome. However, due to CDC requirments relating to Covid-19, all players must register and sign the Covid-19 waiver using Family ID and adhere to the following. To Complete the waiver (Parent Required if under 18 years of age) please use the links below
All Athletes and Coaches must complete the 2020-21 Voluntary Out-of-Season agreements on FamilyID
For Coaches: Register Here
Open Gym Pre-Season Workout Schedule:
- Monday Nights - Ended
- Thursday Nights - Ended
- Saturday Morning Ended
All participants should check this web page prior to any open gym to ensure that there are changes in schedule and or cancellations. Since there are multiple teams using our facilities, schedule changes and cancellations may be needed.
- All participants should enter the gym using the main gym entrance.
- All Participants will be required to adhere to the following:
- Wear a mask at all times when inside the building. This will be required when working out as it now mandated by the state.
- All participants will be pre-screend and have their tempature taken using a forehead thermal thermometer. Players who have a tempature of 100.4 or greater will not be allowed to participate. Parents will be contacted should this occur.
- Locker rooms will not be available during open gym workouts. (Bathroom will be open but girls may not gather)
- Must bring their own water bottle with their name clearly marked on it. (Sharing of water/ water bottles is prohibitied)
- Participants may not gather and are required to stay 3-6 feet apart at all times.
- All workouts will be drill based to grow fundamental skills and no scrimmaging will be allowed.
- Cleaning kits and hand santatizer will be made available to all participants. Please use as much as you would like!
If you have any questions and or interest in learning more about our upcoming workouts, please email Coach Nick Liberio at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday Nights - Ended