Please continue to check this page for updates!
2020-21 Team Tryouts: set for 12/10 - 12/12
Tryouts for this year's JV and Varsity teams will be held for girsl in 9th - 12th grade. Freshman players are strongly encouraged to tryout for JV/Varisty as any player who does not make JV or Varsity will then tryout for the Freshman team at a later date. Due to Covid-19 mitigation efforts and limitiations that have set specific limits of the number or people allowed at indoor events, we will to conduct tryouts based on the following schedule.
11th / 12th Grade Schedule
Thursday December 10th: 3:30 - 5:30 PM
Saturday December 12th: 11:30 AM - 2 PM Cancelled due to new covid restrictions. All 11th and 12th Grade should now attend Friday 12/11 3:30 - 5 PM!
9th / 10th Grade Scheudle
Friday December 11th: 3:30 - 5:30 PM
Saturday Secember 12th: 9 - 11 AM Cancelled due to new covid restrictions. Second tryout will be scheduled for a later date.
- All players will be required to be registered in FamilyID and must have a completed phyisical forms uploaded and approved. If this is not completed, players will not be allowed entrance.
- All players will be required to enter the gym from the main entrance
- All players will be signed in and pre-screened for covid-19 symptoms
- All players will be required to wear a mask at all times during the tryouts .
- Players are required to attend a minimum of one tryout but are strongly encouraged to attend all tryouts (If injured, please still attend)
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Nick Liberio for more information.
Pre-Season Voluntary Workouts:
Update: 11/25/20: Pre-Season Workouts have concluded and there will be no further sessions scheduled.
Voluntary open gyms workouts have ended and all players interested in trying out for this year's team should focus on conditioning to be prepared for tryouts. Girls are encouraged to jog/run 2-4 miles per week and practice on their own to prepare for the tryouts.
Any girl who is attending Upper Darby High School this school year and who is interested in participating are welcome. However, due to CDC requirments relating to Covid-19, all players must register and sign the Covid-19 waiver using Family ID and adhere to the following. To Complete the waiver (Parent Required if under 18 years of age) please use the links below
All Athletes and Coaches must complete the 2020-21 Voluntary Out-of-Season agreements on FamilyID
For Coaches: Register Here
Open Gym Pre-Season Workout Schedule:
- Monday Nights - Ended
- Thursday Nights - Ended
- Saturday Morning Ended
All participants should check this web page prior to any open gym to ensure that there are changes in schedule and or cancellations. Since there are multiple teams using our facilities, schedule changes and cancellations may be needed.
- All participants should enter the gym using the main gym entrance.
- All Participants will be required to adhere to the following:
- Wear a mask at all times when inside the building. This will be required when working out as it now mandated by the state.
- All participants will be pre-screend and have their tempature taken using a forehead thermal thermometer. Players who have a tempature of 100.4 or greater will not be allowed to participate. Parents will be contacted should this occur.
- Locker rooms will not be available during open gym workouts. (Bathroom will be open but girls may not gather)
- Must bring their own water bottle with their name clearly marked on it. (Sharing of water/ water bottles is prohibitied)
- Participants may not gather and are required to stay 3-6 feet apart at all times.
- All workouts will be drill based to grow fundamental skills and no scrimmaging will be allowed.
- Cleaning kits and hand santatizer will be made available to all participants. Please use as much as you would like!
If you have any questions and or interest in learning more about our upcoming workouts, please email Coach Nick Liberio at email@example.com