Guidelines for Requests to Post to the CBB
The Upper Darby School District welcomes members of our local community to share news of local events and activities, information, and opportunities to Aaronda Q. Beauford, Director of Communications, at email@example.com, for consideration. The District retains the right to not approve the posting of any content that does not meet the criteria stated above. Please check the Community Bulletin Board regularly for updates!
1. The content must serve to benefit the Upper Darby School District families and community directly.
2. The content must be compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). To comply with the ADA, documents posted to our website, including, but not limited to, Adobe PDF files, Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, and online flipbooks, must be screenreader friendly. See Ways to Make Sure Your Document is ADA Compliant for support.
3. Documents must be available in all of the following languages: English, Spanish, Bengali, Urdu, Arabic and Vietnamese. Translations must be compiled onto one file. Please do NOT send each translation as a separate file. See Translation Resources for support.
4. The content must follow copyright laws for content, graphics, clip art, etc.
5. The content must be sent in .pdf format.