During the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic the Central Registration office will be closed.
Please complete the online registration and upload the required documents.
A registrar will reach out to you to confirm receipt or request additional information.
Please email Ed Monaghan, Supervisor of Central Registration
(email@example.com) with your questions.
The following items are required to register your student(s):
- Proof of your child's date of birth (birth certificate, hospital certificate, baptismal certificate, or a passport are all acceptable).
NOTE: children must be 5 years of age by August 31st to begin Kindergarten.
- A complete list of immunizations and the date which they were received. A current physical and dental form.
More detailed information may be found by clicking Vaccination Requirements. Students without the required vaccinations may be excluded from school.
Pennsylvania immunization requirements:
- DPT (Diptheria/Pertussis/Tetanus): Four (4) required, with one after age 4
- Polio (OPV/IPV): Four (4) required, with one after age 4
- MMR (Measles/Mumps/Rubella): Two (2) required, with the first does on or after age 1
- Hepatitis B: Three (3) required, must be properly spaced
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): Two (2) required, the first dose on or after age 1 or history of disease (must provide date)
NOTE: Students entering grades 7 through 12 require the following additional vaccines:
- Tdap (Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis): one (1) required, if more than 5 years since the last DPT
- MCV (Menactra - meningococcal conjugate): one (1) required.
- 2 of the following items are needed to prove residency: a copy of the deed, current township/county tax bill, current mortgage statement or a copy of the fully executed/signed lease with the landlord's name and contact information, a current utility bill (gas, electric, oil, water, phone or cable)
- Parent/Guardian Identification: Driver's License or Passport
- IEP and evaluation report, if applicable