Required Forms

  • During the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic the Central Registration office will be closed.


    Please complete the online registration and upload the required documents. 

    A registrar will reach out to you to confirm receipt or request additional information.


    Please email Ed Monaghan, Supervisor of Central Registration

    ( with your questions.



    First time Upper Darby School District students

    Please print and complete the Home Language Survey for your student(s) and bring it with you to Central Registration along with your other required documents. 


    Returning Upper Darby School District students

    The following 4 forms are required to register your student(s) only if they have previously attended an Upper Darby School and are returning:

    Please click on the bold/underline item to print and complete the forms listed below that apply to your student's registration, change of address, multiple occupancy or support affidavit annual renewal.


    1. UDSD Enrollment Form (address changes, requests for transportation only and multiple occupancy/support affidavit renewals will also use this form)
    2. Home Language Survey
    3. Request for Release of Records
    4. Statement of Previous Disciplinary Action (not necessary for Kindergarten)


    Additional form(s) that may be required:

    Students entering Kindergarten, 1st, 6th, and 11th grades must provide a Report of Physical Examination

    Students entering Kindergarten, 1st, 3rd and 7th grades must provide a Report of Dental Examination


    For student(s) who are living with someone other than a parent and are not a foster student the Support Affidavit is needed. (Notary is required and with proper identification the registrar can notarize this form at the time of registration.)


    For students whose family is residing with another family the Multiple Occupancy forms are needed.  Parent(s) must present two (2) proofs of residency along with the homeowner/lessee requirements listed under "Required Documentation".


    If there is a custody agreement or court order in place please print and complete the Custody Agreement/Court Orders forms and provide a copy of the agreement/court order at the time of registration.


    When registering a Foster Student an an agency letter is also required at the time of registration.


    Displaced families should contact our Lead Registrar at 610-352-2400 ext. 2506.