Link to Online Registration Page
Please read the following instructions prior to clicking on the online student registration link below.
The following services may be completed online:
- new students who have never attended the Upper Darby School District
- change of address for existing Upper Darby School District students
- evaluation requests
- transportation only to private or charter schools
- re-entry for those who had attended an Upper Darby School District and are returning
Please be sure to check off the appropriate box when completing your transaction.
You will be asked to choose one of the following education models:
- In-person: 5 days a week in the classroom with teacher and classmates
- Synchronous Learning: When learners engage in an online learning course at the same time (simultaneously) but in different locations. Synchronous learning allows learners to interact with the instructor and other participants.
- Asynchronous Learning: When learners engage in online learning activities independently, at different times and in different locations.
Please be sure to check the model you wish for your student.
Please complete the online registration and upload the required documents. A registrar will reach out to you to confirm receipt and completion or to request additional information.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Supervisor of Central Registration
(610) 352-2400 ext. 2508
Please click on the button below to begin creating your login and password.
Once you have obtained your login and password, you will be able to complete an online registration for your student(s):
PLEASE BE ADVISED by completing your registration online you are certifying that the information provided is correct and realize tuition is required if the residency information is false.
If the District determines that (a) you have supplied false information to the District and/or (b) the information that you provided ceases to be true and you have failed to inform the District of the change in circumstances prior to or at the time the change occurred, then in addition to or in lieu of civil proceedings for collection of nonresidential tuition and/or exclusion proceedings, the District may refer the matter to appropriate law enforcement officials and/or initiate a private criminal complaint against you for unsworn falsification to authorities, theft of services and/or any other applicable criminal offense.