Spring online registration with FamilyID is live!
Click the Register Now button (to the right on desktop or below on mobile) or go to www.FamilyID.com to get started. If you need any help with FamilyID Registration, please call the Athletic Department at 610-622-7000 ex. 2372.
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID! FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
On or after February 1, the parent/guardian should register by clicking REGISTER NOW button (top right on desktop, below on mobile).
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons.
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account.
- If you already have a FamilyID account click Log In.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the information of the account owner, the parent/guardian:
- First and last names
- E-mail address
- Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your e-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation e-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested for each athlete. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
Each year PIAA regulations require that all student-athletes of the Upper Darby School District receive a physical examination prior to their participation in interscholastic athletics. This physical must be performed and dated no earlier than June 1st and shall be effective, regardless of when performed during a school year, only until May 31st of that same school year. For this upcoming school year, those valid dates are June 1, 2018 – May 31, 2019. Failure to turn in the physical and enter all required information online through FamilyID prior to the start of tryouts for your sport will result in a loss of participation for the upcoming season (until all necessary information is received, and at the discretion of the coach/athletic department).
Each complete physical consists of:
- The Upper Darby School District Eligibility and Emergency Information
- The Understanding Non-medical/Misuse of Prescription Medications
- The PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-participation Physical Evaluation, Sections 1-6
Section 6 (filled out and completed by the doctor) must be uploaded to FamilyID, while students and guardians must fill out the rest of this information on the FamilyID website. For a hard copy of the CIPPE forms (including Section 6, the sports physical) please see the PIAA's information page here.