What Should I Do If I Did Not Receive or Lost My Tax Bill?

  • Tax Bills for 2023 will be mailed out on July 1, 2023.

    All tax payments must include a current school tax bill.  

    The school tax payment and bill are to be mailed to the address listed on the bill:  PO Box 13925, Philadelphia, PA 19101.  

    School tax payments are not to be sent to any administrative office of the Upper Darby School District.

    Tax certifications are not considered bills.


    Property Owners:

    One (1) replacement bill will be provided to the property owner free of charge.  Additional replacement bills or duplicate bills are $5.00 per property.


    Mortgage Companies/ Settlement Companies:

    To obtain a duplicate tax bill/ tax receipt the requestor must provide: 

    Owner name

    Property address

    Folio number

    Self-addressed stamped envelope

    Check payable to Upper Darby School District.  


    There is a standard fee of $5.00 per property for this service.

    Upon receiving the above information and payment the duplicate bill will be mailed to your attention in the self-addressed envelope that you have provided.

     All requests and payments are to be mailed to the temporary address:


    Upper Darby School District

    Attn:  School Tax Office

    8201 Lansdowne Ave

    Upper Darby, PA 19082


    The tax office does not accept faxed or emailed requests.  Payment must be received with the request.