• Name and Address Change

    If you would like to remove a deceased owners' name from the tax bill you will need to mail or fax a signed request with copy of death certificate to the Board of Assessment Office (BOA) at the address stated below.



    If you would like to change the mailing address on your school tax bill, you must complete this form:Board of Assessment Change of Address Form

     The Change of Address form must also be mailed or faxed to the BOA:

    Delaware County Courthouse

    Attn: Board of Assessment Office (BOA)

    Government Center Building

    201 West Front Street

    Media, PA 19063

    Fax:  610-891-4883

    Phone:  610-891-4890